Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Owner Financing

I had the opportunity to represent the seller in an Contract for Deed, owner financed transaction today that was a win-win situation, in my humble opinion (IMHO) for all the major players in the transaction.  My seller owned the home out right, so that part was easy.  Where else can you make a set percentage of return on your investment?  The buyers had fallen as so many others have due to medical bills and job loss, none of which was their fault.  Thankfully, this couple was represented by an agent that took the time to help them find the home that we had on the market- not every agent will do this.  I was pleasantly surprised by my seller was open to creative financing.  All in all, I truly believe both parties will benefit from this. My advice is this...someone always needs a second chance and if you can be the one to provide that,  you are blessed and that will be remembered.

The God that I believe in is the God of second chances.- Bill Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment