Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I am doing it again

Three year ago was the last time I did it right her in Spartanburg, South Carolina.  It's something that many of us, both real estate agent and humanoids alike, HATE to do.  If I had a quarter for every time someone said to me "you changed your hair" or "you are not blonde"....At least is hasn't been a decade for me like some of my counterparts have waited.  It's won't be glamor shots for sure, nor picture perfect, but I intend, if nothing else to have a darn good time doing it.  I am a lover of fun, silly at times, a pretend cheerleader of sorts.  Back in the day- (my kids hate when I start a sentence with that- HA!) I didn't mind posing but something changes when we get older.  I think to myself "how can I hold my head so you don't see my nine chins" or "can you photo shop my arms into greatly sculpted works of art?" OR "if I hold my breath in for too long with my face look blue in picture?".  So look out Spartanburg, here I come to get my new pictures done so that I can bring REALITY to my new real estate headshot/bodyshot/marketing, with maybe a touch of photo shopping:)  Cue the make up artist and hairdresser please!

Stacey Matsuda

Real Estate Broker

Century 21 Blackwell & Co

Mobile:864-205-SOLD(7653)

Email:stacey@staceymatsuda.com

My profiles:
Facebook LinkedIn Flickr Twitter Blogger
Music
My recent favorite song:
Tom Petty Radiolisten
  Get this email app!  

No comments:

Post a Comment