Monday, March 7, 2011

Video Blogs

Today I really starting with work with my FLIP video camera to see how and where to set it up and I am almost ready to start my Real Estate Parking Lot" video blog:)  Should I say "so long print advertising?".  I am ready to take my real estate business to the next level.  My new website is almost complete, a have my blog up and running, a YouTube account started, my  Facebook business page is currently under construction and I am networking with folks everyday in every form of communication possible: phone, snail mail, email, text, social media, Skype, instant messaging...how do you like to communicate or be communicated with?

Stacey Matsuda

Real Estate Broker

Century 21 Blackwell & Co

Mobile:864-205-SOLD(7653)

Email:stacey@staceymatsuda.com

My profiles:
Facebook LinkedIn Flickr Twitter Blogger
Music
My recent favorite song:
Tom Petty Radiolisten
  Get this email app!  

No comments:

Post a Comment