Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Joy of First Time Homebuyers

A  closing on any day is a great day for me as a Spartanburg, SC real estate agent.  I would have to say my favorite closings are the ones that have "first time buyers" at them, not matter if I am representing them or the agent on the other side of the transaction.  People refer to the "glow" of a pregnant lady and as I relate that to real estate, I see those first time buyers with that very same glow (even the men)! Smile:)  I am always ready and willing to help any buyers and sellers of real estate here in the Spartanburg, SC area.  Need to make a referral?  Check out www.Spartanburg-Realestate.com

Have a great day and sing a song that will put a glow on your face!

I've got the love for all people down in my heart 
Where? Down in my heart 
Where? Down in my heart 
I've got the love for all people down in my heart 
Down in my heart to stay. 

And I'm so happy. So very happy !
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart. 
And I'm so happy so very happy 
I've got the love of Jesus in my heart!




Stacey Matsuda

Real Estate Broker

Century 21 Blackwell & Co

Mobile:864-205-SOLD(7653)

Email:stacey@staceymatsuda.com

My profiles:
Facebook LinkedIn Flickr Twitter Blogger
Music
My recent favorite song:
Tom Petty Radiolisten
  Get this email app!  

No comments:

Post a Comment