Monday, March 14, 2011

Home Staging

Spartanburg, SC is getting on board the Home Staging bus!  I was certified as an Accredited Staging Professional Realtor years ago because I knew the value of preparing your home for sale.  I joke and tell all of my sellers that I was already telling them what to do and that amazing course just certified me to tell them what to do.  It has never been more important to have your home in tip top shape to attract buyers than right now.  Our new Century 21 President stated this Fall at South Carolina rally that homes that are selling now have to either win a beauty contest or a price war...best of the best have both going for them.  Now is not the time to "test the market" if you are not serious about selling or if you are not willing to get your home prepped for sale and keep it that way.  If you want to get your Boiling Springs or Spartanburg area home SOLD- call me for your room by room analysis and pricing CMA to get the job done.  864-205-SOLD (7653)

No comments:

Post a Comment