Thursday, February 24, 2011

Searching for Good Customer Service

We all have different views on what good customer service is and those of us in the service industry tend to mimic what we expect or respond to.  I am on a quest to get a new real estate website as my current provider of several years and several thousands of my dollars- has become less and less appealing.  Times change, products improve and therefore, your product must reflect the changes or get left behind. I deal with this constantly in the every changing landscape of real estate marketing.  I have called a couple of companies that I was interested in, left messages which have not been returned and emailed requests for more information which have also gone unanswered.  If I did this in my business, I wouldn't have one.  Is is safe for me to assume they have enough business already and are not interested in more?

No comments:

Post a Comment