Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Routine Dental Cleaning

Nothing like starting off your day headed to the dentist to get your blood pressure up- unless of course you relish the sound of metal scraping against your teeth, having your gums picked by a small sword, the nasty paste coating your tongue, teeth and face or the device that acts as though it could suck the wallpaper off the wall.  So, I am not a fan of the dentist from a traumatic experience as child and far be it for me to forgive or forget that!  Thank goodness I have found a great dentist(s) here is the Boiling Springs, SC area in the brothers Dr. Ray at Carolina Dental Studios.  From the minute I walk in the moment I walk out, the staff is top notch and I thank them wholeheartedly for making my dreaded trips to the dentist more than just tolerable, but enjoyable. 
Do the thing you fear most and the death of fear is certain.
- Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment