Monday, February 21, 2011

Entering the Bloggisphere

Designing a blog is much harder than I thought...details, details!  I really just want to communicate with folks and have a nice looking site but the choices are astounding.  Excited to get started on this venture, I want to keep the ideas to write about fresh, informative, useful and fun.  Secretly or not so secretly, I have always wanted to make people laugh and that is how I get the most pleasure out being a wife, a mother, the cheerleader for my kids numerous activities and as a full time real estate agent.  Every day is different in each of these jobs that I do, every hat I wear each day- a different color.  I would be so bored if it was the same day in and day out.  So, here's to TODAY, a glorious sunny, albeit windy warm day. SLM

No comments:

Post a Comment