Friday, February 25, 2011

New Spartanburg-RealEstate.com website COMING SOON!!!

I am so excited that I have found my new website provider and I will be working hard to get this published as quickly as possible.  New fresh look, new information, social media widgets, broader marketing reach for all my clients and so much more.  Top Producer was my choice after a couple months of researching, countless unanswered calls and emails to other companies and I can't wait to roll it out.  My intent is not only to incorporate my Visual Tours, but also new Video Walking Tours as Realtor.com is allowing us to post these on our Enhanced Package that Century 21 Blackwell has for all of its agents.  Last year the real estate business was better for me than the two years prior to that and I just know that 2011 is going to be even better!

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. - Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment