Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Falling back into the swing of things...

So the blog sounded like a great idea (months ago) and it still does.  However, many of my so called great ideas come and go, as did this one too.  Time management, content to write about and LIFE in general get in the way of blogging.  So, my first attempt to get serious about this blogging thing is to make it routine.  I don't mean like a habit that I have to do it for 30 days none stop and then I won't think about it anymore.  I want to write interesting information and want honest feedback on it.  I am NOT a writer by any sense of the word, but I want to convey fun and hopefully useful information to anyone who stumbles upon my site.  I now have "Blogging" on my calendar twice a week and whether than mean write one day and publish another or publish both days remains to be scene.  My goal is to blog not less than one time a week and NOW that goal is in writing.

Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that has set sail with no destination.
Fitzhugh Dodson

No comments:

Post a Comment