Monday, September 19, 2011

So much social media...so little time!

Ok I must confess I need help!  I have been spending so much time trying to learn as much as possible about how to build my online social network.  I know it's about building relationships and I love keeping in touch with my past clients on Facebook (very few of them Tweet).  Every day I turn around there is an upgrade, update, or something else that makes it hard for me to keep up.  I want to make the most of my time, be a valuable resource for my friends and clients alike but feel as though I am spinning out of control trying to learn so much.  I need to reign myself in and I am looking for the best ways to keep up with everything and still have time for my family and real estate business?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment